Hobbies 'n' Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross-Stitch.

Go down

Cross-Stitch. Empty Cross-Stitch.

Post by The_Mrs Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:03 am

I absolutely love cross-stitching, unfortunately, I am going blind from cataracts and can't see to well to do it. I've even gone so far as to download a heap of templates from the internet but because I can't see to well, (until they operate to remove the cataracts).

I have too many hobbies to list, ok, here we go, I'm gunna put them in but if it gets too long it's only cause I like to many things. LOL.
Horse Riding, Roller Skating, BBQ's, Bush Walking, Camping, Sewing, Computers, Cars (R31's, Commodores), Swimming (preferably in a pool and not the surf), Speed Boats, Amusement Centres, Theme Parks (Wet'n'Wild, Dreamworld, Sea World, Movie World, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Underwater World, etc...)

Poor Raymond, he has to put up with all my hobbies and yet we don't do many of them. Lucky for him I guess otherwise it would cost us even more then it already does, HAHAHA. With all Raymond's hobbies, i.e. photos hence the DSLR.

Anyone else want to share their hobbies cause I could go on and on but I won't, I think all this is enough for now...
The_Mrs
The_Mrs
Admin - 2IC
Admin - 2IC

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.simpsonsphotographics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum