Hobbies 'n' Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get?

3 posters

Go down

Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get? Empty Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get?

Post by The_Mrs Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 pm

This year for Valentine's Day I had all these thoughts going around in my head about how I don't get anything on special occassions (Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day or Christmas) but with a memory that just doesn't like to work properly, I keep forgetting that each year on Valentine's Day, Raym's does buy me a special card.

As I said before, I honestly thought I wouldn't get anything for Valentine's Day and had plans to buy Raym's a card when we went shopping, which I did do.

As I do every morning when I get up, I put the kettle on, made our coffees and the kids breakfasts then sat down at my laptop to check my emails only to find this red envelope, placed neatly upright on the laptop. It brought a huge smile to my face, I just had to give my husband a kiss for it and a smack on the arm.
The bugger had bought the card a week before and I hadn't even noticed which made me feel bad cause I hadn't got him anything thinking we didn't have much money but hey, that happens when you've got kids, bills and don't earn much money.

I love you Raym's

That's my story for this years Valentine's Day, what's your story? What special thing did you get or do?
The_Mrs
The_Mrs
Admin - 2IC
Admin - 2IC

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.simpsonsphotographics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get? Empty Re: Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get?

Post by 09WNS/14BRK Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm

haha surprise is the best thing ROFL

love you too babe
09WNS/14BRK
09WNS/14BRK
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get? Empty Re: Valentines Day - What Did You Do Or Get?

Post by IEVLV8 Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 am

i can sum ours up in one word

NUTTIN
IEVLV8
IEVLV8
Getting There
Getting There

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Mrs Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm

yeah it was a usual day for us, up at 6 to leave here at 7.30 to get the 8am bus to Broadbeach then another bus down to pick up the M.I.L and go to check the mail then leave her at 12pm to come home via the 2 bus system after we ate chinese for lunch, I tell ya, I can't wait till Raym's gets his P's in August and we can drive down and sleep in a little on Saturdays
The_Mrs
The_Mrs
Admin - 2IC
Admin - 2IC

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.simpsonsphotographics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum